About the job
In order to realize our ambitious growth plans, Klippa is looking for an experienced Back-End Developer for our office in Groningen. You will be working in a team of 20 other developers. In this role you are responsible for further developing our back-end applications. These include document management systems, smart APIs for automated document processing and integrations with external APIs.
We are looking for an ambitious Back-End Developer with at least 2 years of experience in back-end languages such as Java, C or GO and the following skills:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience with a back-end language (e.g. GO).
2. Experience with building APIs and integrating third party APIs.
3. Experience with GO, Angular, Python or Nativescript is a plus.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary, with a good bonus plan.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization that grows quickly.
4. 25 vacation days per year + 8% holiday allowance.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and reimbursement for telephony.
Want to know more or apply?
Contact Yeelen Knegtering (co-founder) via 0618227775 or [email protected]