About this job
Who are you?
Klippa is looking for a Python backend developer with a strong focus on performance to work on our OCR engine and APIs.3 years Python experience is required. Experience with OCR, microservices and machine learning would be very welcome.
1. Minimum 3 years experience with Python and preferably a second backend language.
2. You are capable of working in large applications, but also capable of starting a new application from scratch.
3. Interested to learn and apply new technologies to continuously improve performance.
4. You are fluent in English, other language are not required.
5. Experience with things like Docker, Celery, Kubernetes and Devops are a plus.
What do we offer?
1. A good salary.
2. Space for creativity, entrepreneurship and learning.
3. Open culture and flat organization.
4. 25 vacation days per year +8% holiday allowance.
5. Fun activities with the team on a regular base.
6. Work at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and a learning budget.
Want to apply or do you have questions?
Contact Yeelen Knegtering (co-founder) via 0618227775 or [email protected]