– A driven and energetic Communications maniac (a yay-sayer!)
– A real spelling and grammar enthusiast
– Fluent in English and another language (German, Spanish, French, Portuguese). Dutch is a plus but is not required.
– Eager to learn more about Marketing & Communications at a young software company
– Brings basic knowledge of professional communications
– Someone who is proactive and motivated to take on new challenges
Your daily activities at Klippa
– Map out competitors, new markets and potential partners
– Come up with new content that will spark the interest of potential customers
– Create content for Klippa’s website, social media pages, and possibly external outlets
– Improve existing content based on SEO insights
– Work with several (marketing) tools such as Google Ads and WordPress
– Weekly meetings to share your progress on tasks and activities
– And much more!
You will work under professional guidance of our experienced marketing team.