Who are we?
Founded in 2015 and active in countries all over the world, Klippa is a fast-growing IT scale-up with an office in Groningen and Amsterdam. The team consists of 26 people, half of which are developers. We started out as a start-up specialized in digitizing paper receipts, but we now offer numerous services in document processing. We developed our own OCR technology that allows us to scan any type of document, from invoices to expenses and passports.
Who are we looking for?
– A driven IT maniac (not a naysayer)
– Someone who is eager to try new things
– 2 years of relevant programming experience
– Experience with one of the following techniques is a bonus: OpenCV, CoreML and ML-kit
– Experience with building and maintaining SDKs is a bonus
– Good command of English is required
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization.
4. 25 holidays per year +8% holiday pay.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Function from 24 to 40 hours a week.
8. Company laptop
What can you expect?
We are young and ambitious and we want to achieve great things. The common spoken language is English, because we have a very international team with people from Germany, Spain, France and the US, as well as from the Netherlands. Being a true Groningen company in heart and soul, our headquarters are located in Groningen, near IKEA. We have another office in Amsterdam, on the tenth floor of the A’dam Tower, which houses part of the Klippa team. The Amsterdam-based employees travel to Groningen on Mondays and stay until Tuesday, to attend the team meeting on Monday evenings and bond with the Groningen team. Expect a lot of hustle and bustle on these two days, with a lot of meetings and lots of opportunity to devour new information. The other days are a bit calmer, giving you the opportunity to get some work done. Klippa arranges free lunch, so you don’t have to bring your own sandwiches.
Outside of work the Klippa team also likes to hang out. We like to have drinks together, go out for dinner, play video games and board games. Every month a social event is organized by the company, but there are also a lot of team initiatives. If you are looking for more than ‘just work’, Klippa is the place for you.
Want to get in contact?
Shoot Yeelen Knegtering (the co-founder) a message via [email protected]
or call him +31 618227775.