Who are we?
Founded in 2015 and active in countries all over the world, Klippa is a fast-growing IT scale-up. We started out as a start-up specialized in digitizing paper receipts, but we now offer numerous services in automated document processing. We developed our own OCR technology that allows us to scan and process any type of document automatically, from invoices to expenses and passports. We provide our solutions via APIs and SDKs to clients all over the world.
Did you know that companies on average spend around 52 euros on processing expense claims? Automating these processes saves companies piles of money. Just imagine never having to do administrative work anymore. Take a picture of a receipt or other document and within a few clicks, all the administrative work is done.
Our goal is to get our name out there even more and enter more markets. Our team of about 30 specialists is looking for a video wizard who can help us reach that goal. Making video content demonstrating our products, showcasing our clients and showing our expertise.
Who are we looking for?
– A driven and energetic content / video maniac (not a naysayer)
– Somebody who loves to create visual content, loves to make stories, loves online and loves to build brands
– With at least two years experience in filming / photography and video editing
– Fluent in English. Any additional language such as Dutch, German, Spanish or French would be a big plus.
– Someone who is excited about working at a young software company
– Someone who has a thing for marketing and technology
– Having Photoshop / Animation skills is a plus
– Having experience with creating video content for software (SaaS) is a plus
– Having interest / ambition / experience in other forms of content creation (text, podcast etc.) is a plus.
What will you be doing?
1. Coming up with new video content that drives traffic and sparks the interest of (potential) customers. Videos will be used on Klippa’s website, sales material, social media pages, Youtube and possibly other external outlets.
2. It will be your responsibility to maximize results from our video content efforts. Currently Klippa does very little with video, so there is a world to win.
3. Creating storylines together with the marketing team (4 FTE).
4. Filming, directing, editing, sound recording and everything else that is needed to produce top quality video content (and potentially other graphical content).
5. Making sure video content is translated into other languages and markets, making use of our international team.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization.
4. 25 holidays per year +8% holiday pay.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Challenging and innovative projects.
7. Working hours: 24 to 40 hours a week.
8. Company laptop and other tools you need.
9. A healthy unlimited lunch for only €2.50,- a day
What can you expect?
We are young and ambitious and we want to achieve great things. The common spoken language is English, because we have colleagues from Germany, Spain, France and US, as well as from the Netherlands. Being a true Groningen company in heart and soul, our headquarters are located in Groningen, near IKEA.
We have another office in Amsterdam, on the tenth floor of the A’dam Tower, which houses part of the Klippa team. The Amsterdam-based employees travel to Groningen on Mondays and stay until Tuesday, to attend the team meeting on Monday evenings and bond with the Groningen team. Expect a lot of hustle and bustle on these two days, with a lot of meetings and lots of opportunity to devour new information. The other days are a bit calmer, giving you the opportunity to get some work done.
Klippa is a tight team during working hours, but also after. We like to have dinner together, go for drinks or play board and video games. So if you like your work to be more than ‘just work’, Klippa is your place to be.
Want to get in contact?
Shoot Yeelen Knegtering (the co-founder) a message via [email protected] or call him 0618227775