Who are we?
Founded in 2015 and active in countries all over the world, Klippa is a fast-growing IT scale-up. We started out as a start-up specialized in digitizing paper receipts, but we now offer numerous services in automated document processing. We developed our own AI-based OCR technology that allows us to scan and process any type of document automatically, from invoices to expenses and passports.
Our goal is to get our name out there even more and enter more markets. Klippa has a very international team, because we have clients in >25 countries. Our team of about 50 specialists is looking for a Content Marketeer who can help us grow.
Who are we looking for?
– A driven and energetic communications maniac (not a naysayer)
– A real spelling and grammar enthusiast, but also someone who already knows a thing or two about software and has a general interest in technology
– Fluent in English. Any additional language such as Dutch, German, Spanish or French would be a big plus.
– Someone who is excited about working at a young software company — Someone who knows his or her way around WordPress and Google Analytics, or wants to learn
– With at least two years experience in communications
– Having Photoshop or video editing skills is a plus
What will you be doing?
1. Creating new content that sparks the interest of prospects (for Klippa’s website, sales material, social media pages, and possibly external outlets).
2. Coming up with fresh ideas for press releases, research and opinion piecesKeeping track of publications, but also any relevant news that you could use for the creation of new content.
3. Monitoring progress with Google Analytics/AHREFS.
4. Making sure content is translated into other languages and markets.
5. Talk with sales and development to come up with new ideas on how to educate our clients and partners.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization.
4. 25 holidays per year +8% holiday pay.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Challenging and innovative projects.
7. Working hrs: 32 to 40 hours a week.
8. Company laptop.
9. A healthy unlimited lunch for only €2,50,- a day
What can you expect?
We are young and ambitious and we want to achieve great things. The common spoken language is English, because we have colleagues from Germany, Spain, France and Egypt, as well as from the Netherlands. Being a true Groningen company in heart and soul, our headquarters are located in Groningen, near IKEA.
We have other offices in Brasov (Romania) and Amsterdam. In Amsterdam we house on the tenth floor of the A’dam Tower. The Amsterdam-based employees travel to Groningen on Mondays and stay until Tuesday, to attend the team meeting on Monday evenings and bond with the Groningen team. Expect a lot of hustle and bustle on these two days, with a lot of meetings and lots of opportunity to devour new information. The other days are a bit calmer, giving you the opportunity to get some work done.
Want to get in contact?