Who are we?
Founded in 2015 and active in countries all over the world, Klippa is a fast-growing IT scale-up. We started out as a start-up specialized in digitizing paper receipts, but we now offer numerous services in automated document processing. We developed our own OCR technology that allows us to scan and process any type of document automatically, from invoices to expenses and passports.
Did you know that companies on average spend around 52 euros on processing expense claims? Automating these processes saves companies piles of money. Not just that, we can actually speed up document processing by up to 70%. Just imagine never having to fill in an Excel anymore, when asking for a reimbursement for travel costs for instance. Just take a picture of the receipt and within a few clicks, the claim can be processed.
Our goal is to get our name out there even more and enter more markets. Our team of about 25 specialists is looking for a communications talent who can help us reach that goal.
Who are we looking for?
– A driven and energetic communications maniac (not a naysayer)
– A real spelling and grammar enthusiast, but also someone who already knows a thing or two about software and loves to write about it
– Fluent in English. Any additional language such as German, Spanish or French would be a big plus.
– Someone who is excited about working at a young software company — Someone who knows his or her way around WordPress and Google Analytics, or wants to learn
– With at least two years experience in communications
– Who can preferably start in September or October
– Having Photoshop or video editing skills is a plus
What will you be doing?
1. Creating new content that sparks the interest of prospects (for Klippa’s website, sales material, social media pages, and possibly external outlets).
2. Coming up with fresh ideas for press releases, research and opinion piecesKeeping track of publications, but also any relevant news that you could use for the creation of new content.
3. Monitoring progress with Google Analytics/AHREFS.
4. Making sure content is translated into other languages and markets.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization.
4. 25 holidays per year +8% holiday pay.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Challenging and innovative projects.
7. Working hrs: 32 to 40 hours a week.
8. Company laptop.
9. A healthy unlimited lunch for only €2,50,- a day
What can you expect?
We are young and ambitious and we want to achieve great things. The common spoken language is English, because we have colleagues from Germany, Spain, France and Egypt, as well as from the Netherlands. Being a true Groningen company in heart and soul, our headquarters are located in Groningen, near IKEA.
We have another office in Amsterdam, on the tenth floor of the A’dam Tower, which houses part of the Klippa team. The Amsterdam-based employees travel to Groningen on Mondays and stay until Tuesday, to attend the team meeting on Monday evenings and bond with the Groningen team. Expect a lot of hustle and bustle on these two days, with a lot of meetings and lots of opportunity to devour new information. The other days are a bit calmer, giving you the opportunity to get some work done.
Want to get in contact?
Shoot Yeelen Knegtering (the co-founder) a message via [email protected] or call him 0618227775