About the job
In order to realize our ambitious growth plans Klippa is looking for Python & AI Engineers for our office in Groningen. You will be working in a team with 10 other Python developers and will be developing systems for automatically classifying, parsing, processing and validating (data from) documents. This is done through a combination of machine learning (computer vision & NLP), REGEX parsing and validations through external APIs. Our solutions are integrated into the systems of clients worldwide via APIs and microservices.
We are looking for an ambitious Python & AI Engineer, with the following skills:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience with Python and preferably a second language.
2. Able to develop prototypes independently, but also in a team environment quickly.
3. Interested in learning and applying new techniques.
4. You speak and write fluently Dutch & English.
5. Experience with OCR, data analysis and/or machine learning is a plus.
6. Knowledge of Docker, Scikit learn, Tensorflow, Pandas and Pytorch is a plus.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary, with a good bonus plan.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization that grows quickly.
4. 25 vacation days per year + 8% holiday allowance.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and reimbursement for telephony.
Developers at Klippa make awesome software, but they also like to joke around from time to time. That’s why we collected some of the funniest developer jokes
Want to know more or apply?
Contact Emily Lazeroms (P&O Manager) via +316 195 268 66 or [email protected]