About the job
In order to realize our ambitious growth plans Klippa is looking for Python & AI Engineers for our office in Groningen. You will be working in a team with 10 other Python developers and will be developing systems for automatically classifying, parsing, processing and validating (data from) documents. This is done through a combination of machine learning (computer vision & NLP), REGEX parsing and validations through external APIs. Our solutions are integrated into the systems of clients worldwide via APIs and microservices.
We are looking for an ambitious Python & AI Engineer, with the following skills:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience with Python and preferably a second language.
2. Able to develop prototypes independently, but also in a team environment quickly.
3. Interested in learning and applying new techniques.
4. You speak and write fluently Dutch & English.
5. Experience with OCR, data analysis and/or machine learning is a plus.
6. Knowledge of Docker, Scikit learn, Tensorflow, Pandas and Pytorch is a plus.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary, with a good bonus plan.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization that grows quickly.
4. 25 vacation days per year + 8% holiday allowance.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and reimbursement for telephony.
Want to know more or apply?
Contact Yeelen Knegtering (co-founder) via 0618227775 or [email protected]