About the job
To realize our ambitious growth plans, Klippa is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer for our office in Groningen. You will be working in a team of 20 other developers. In this role you are responsible for the further development of our web and mobile applications. These applications are used to manage and process documents and payments within organizations worldwide.
We work with Angular, Typescript and Nativescript to develop our web and mobile applications. Our backend is made in GO. Good performance and high user-friendliness are of paramount importance. There is plenty of room for your own input and the application of new techniques. Many of our services are integrated into third party software through APIs and SDKs, but we also like to integrate third party APIs ourselves.
We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack developer, with at least 2 years of experience and the following skills:
1. Experience with a back-end language (e.g. Go).
3. Experience building APIs and integrating third party APIs.
4. Experience with GO, Angular or Nativescript is a plus.
5. Experience with iOS and/or Android development is a plus.
What do we offer?
1. A competitive salary, with a good bonus plan.
2. Room for creativity, entrepreneurship and development.
3. Open culture and flat organization that grows quickly.
4. 25 vacation days per year + 8% holiday allowance.
5. Regular fun activities with the team.
6. Working at a scale-up with challenging projects.
7. Position of 24 to 40 hours per week.
8. Company laptop and reimbursement for telephony.
Want to know more or apply?
Contact Yeelen Knegtering (co-founder) via 0618227775 or [email protected]